This is always the hard part. What to say?
Here are some idea starters:
- What is one thing that you want your followers (your customers) to know about today?
- Is there anything special happening at your business today?
- Is there anything special happening in your industry today?
- Was there interesting news about your business or industry recently?
- What's really popular in your store right now?
- What is something that a customer or friend said about your business that you can repeat?
- Is there anything on your online store that you want to call attention to so you can help drive more sales? Hint: this is a great opportunity to include a CTA (Call to Action)
- What's a fun or interesting fact about your company that you want to share?
- Is there something you want to know from your followers/customers? It's OK to ask for feedback!
- Is there anyone you want to recognize within your company? Maybe an employee that did something particularly awesome recently?
- What's an interesting piece of trivia that your customers would like to know about you, your business, or your industry? Just because you've heard it a million times doesn't mean they've heard it before!
- How about some quotes from people that are related to your industry?
With this list you should be fully equipped to come up with some social media post ideas. See our comprehensive video breaking down the current strategies for social media marketing here.
Free SEO Audit Tool
See how optimized a specific web page, landing page, or blog post is for an exact keyword or phrase