Add Google Analytics to Your Website
To connect Google Analytics to your site:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Advanced.
- Click External Services.
- In the Google Analytics Account Number box, enter your tracking ID for this site. For help finding this ID, visit Google's documentation.
- Click Save.
It may take up to 24 hours for site statistics to populate in Google Analytics.
Add Users to Your Google Analytics Account
When you're working with a large team or if you just hired an agency to manage your website, you may want to provide access to your account so they can derive insights about traffic and user behavior on your site.
You can add as many users as you need.
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column (depending upon whether you want to add the user at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address for the user's Google Account.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you're adding.
- Click Add.
Need marketing help ?
Free SEO Audit Tool
See how optimized a specific web page, landing page, or blog post is for an exact keyword or phrase